December 24, 2006

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by the whyman and so I will list off 5 things about me you probably do not know

~ I came out with an instrumental album (it came out yesterday so it's news)

~ During freshman year in high school I was hit by a car walking home. The car hit me and I flipped over the top, spun once or twice, landed straight on my back unhurt and the car crashed into a snowbank. No one was hurt in fact my friends started laughing at me soon after they saw I was OK.

~ I love all foods except, olives, grapes and cherry tomatoes. Must be the shape and size.

~ A year before we really met. I hung out for a few hours only a few feet away from Melissa (my wife) in a spot a few hundred miles away from where we live
(phew! that was a long sentence).... I have proof because it was video-taped!

~ When I was in third grade I was all into the "Where's Waldo?" books. In the third one you had to find waldo, the wizard and the scroll in each of the scenes.
It came to where I found everything except the scroll in the underwater scene.
I searched forever with no success until one night I was dreaming in my sleep and in my dream I actually found the scroll, it was on the ocean floor in the middle of the scene. As soon as I found it I awoke, hopped out of bed, flipped open the Where's Waldo book and it was in the exact same place that it was in my dream.

So there you go...

2 comments:

Pastor Phil said...

I hope you have a song called "scroll dream." So, when do we get to hear it?

carl said...

you can hear some songs. follow the myspace link.