March 01, 2007

Virtual Warfare



No. I'm not obssessed with the word "warfare"... well perhaps a little. The word warfare implies conflict and the word conflict implies the presence of evil which then implies our dependancy on God. Anyways! Even though I'm torn on the issue of war I must confess I love video games that include combat. There is a free online game called "America's Army" that a friend of mine was talking to me about last weekend when we had a bunch of friends over for a party to beat those winter blues. He said that the army basically provides everything for this game and so it's free to play and supposedly really really good, on the same likes of those Rogue Spear games (can you smell recruiting agenda?). I have no time to play it though so I'll just take his word for it.

No comments: