May 23, 2007

Mr. Skywalker


You scored as Luke Skywalker, Eager to help the rebel alliance and begin Jedi training, but unwilling to sacrifice those you care about for your own goals. You have high ideals and believe you can achieve them by following your heart. Now if only you can get your ship out of the mud.

Padme Amidala

75%

Luke Skywalker

75%

Han Solo

69%

Leia Organa

69%

Obi-Wan Kenobi

69%

Yoda

63%

Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

63%

Darth Maul

56%

Palpatine

50%

Boba Fett

44%

Which Star Wars character would you be? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

6 comments:

IZenBet said...

soooo...this would make melissa leia?

carl said...

Ha!, that would be funny! I hope not, they're siblings despite their little attraction they had going on there. Though people have commented on when we both had long hair we would look like brother and sister from the back. She actually took the test and came out to be 94% Obi Wan Kenobi.

IZenBet said...

sweet...obi wan is "wicked smaaatt"

RCM- Steve said...

Howdy Carl,

I scored a three-way with Darth Maul at the front. How in the heck did that happen (except I'm fascinated by tatoos)? Am thankful that Padme Amidala and Han Solo were my other high scores, but all three taken together...I must be possessed!

carl said...

Woah! that is a weird three way tie. You're no Darth Maul in my eyes.

carl said...

wait a minute! if my celebrity look alike is Hayden Christensen and he acts as young Darth Vader then that makes sense because I would naturally look like my father.